lucky winners will be selected for participating Giveaway monthly (one first prize, two second prize, three third prize) When sharing this activity, add the tag ‘#DIGIANTGiveaway’and like our Official DIGIANT Facebook page to increase your chances of winning.
ND Filters, Neutral Density Camera Filter Kit Professional Photography Lens Filter Set (ND2 ND4 ND8) for DSLR Camera Lenses with Filter Thread + Filters Case(8 sizes)
Includes: DIGIANT 49MM Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter Set (ND2, ND4, ND8) + Carrying Pouch
The Polarized Filters are great for long exposure shots and slower shutter speeds,and wider apertures in bright light; Aluminum alloy frame ensures the highest performance during use, Compatible with all 49mm diameter lenses
Reduces the amount of light that passes through the lens by 1, 2, 3-Stops. The ND8 provides 3 f-stop reduction, ND4 provides 2 f-stop reduction, and the ND2 provides 1 f-stop reduction. Stack filters for a total of 6 f-stop reduction
NOTE: Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by an "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø49= 49mm lens thread size
Compatible with all lenses featuring a 49mm front filter thread such as Canon EF 50mm f/.1.8 STM Lens, etc.
DIGIANT ND FIILTERS KIT INCLUDES ND2 ND4 ND8
DIGIANT Professional Photography Neutral Density filters/Camera Lens Filters are great for long exposure shots and slower shutter speeds, wider apertures and shallower depth of field, reflection management and suppressing glare from water. These lenses filters can also protect your delicate and expensive lens from accidental damage. These simple yet powerful filters kit are an essential addition to any photographer's arsenal, and one of the least expensive and most effective ways to dramatically improve your shots.
NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTERS
Camera ND Filter Features:
- High-quality optical glass with a lightweight aluminum frame.
- Compatible with all lenses featuring a 49mm front filter thread.
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used to capture movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas, etc.
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (ie: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in blight situations.
- To allow video cameras with fixed shutter speeds to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
- Stack multiple filters for an even greater effect.
- Includes a tri-fold protective pouch for storage and protection.
- ND2 reduces the exposure by 1-full stop
- ND4 reduces the exposure by 2-full stops
- ND8 reduces the exposure by 3-full stops